Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Democracy For The Southern Adirondack/Tricounty Area
Friday, October 07, 2005
 
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE REPUBLICAN

Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his
morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging
liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first
swallow of coffee, he takes his daily medication. His medications are
safe to take because some stupid commie liberal fought to insure their
safety and that they work as advertised.

All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical
plan because *some liberal* union workers fought their employers for
paid medical insurance - now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning
breakfast, bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some
girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing
industry.

In the morning shower, Joe reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is
properly labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total
contents because some crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what
he was putting on his body and how much it contained.

Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes
is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for laws to
stop industries from polluting our air. He walks to the subway station
for his government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable
money in parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants
liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives
everyone the opportunity to be a contributor.

Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical
benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy
liberal union members fought and died for these working standards.
Joe's employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't
want his employees to call the union. If Joe is hurt on the job or
becomes unemployed, he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment
check because some stupid liberal didn't think he should lose his home
or go hungry because of his temporary misfortune.

It's noontime and Joe needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some
bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some
godless liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers
who ruined the banking system before the Great Depression.

Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his
below-market federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided
that Joe and the government would be better off if he was educated and
earned more money over his lifetime.

Joe is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his
farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is
among the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought
for car safety standards. He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the
third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers' Home
Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The
house didn't have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck
his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.

He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on
Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking,
cheese-eating liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe
wouldn't have to.

Joe gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk
show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and
conservatives are good. He doesn't mention that the beloved
Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit Joe enjoys
throughout his day.

Joe agrees: "We don't need those big-government liberals ruining our
lives! After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take
care of themselves, just like I have."

Comments:
Howdy!

I am out spreading the word
to all true supporters of first evangelical lutheran church

I believe that readers of this blog
would be fascinated to read about
the great new book at

first evangelical lutheran church
 
Nice posts. Check out my site http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ if you get a chance. equity mortgage
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Loan site/blog. It pretty much covers Loans related information. We provide online applications, business, residential, we do all loans.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love custom shine show truck van then you will want to be there! All kinds of custom shine show truck van will be in attendance. For more information go to custom shine show truck van
See Ya There!!
 
Hey good post. Look at my site if you can. Thanks! microsoft money
 
Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES
 
Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering small home based business opportunity
related stuff. Feel free to visit my small home based business opportunity
site.
 
Hi, I ran across your blog and really enjoy your content. I run a small website about life insurance quotes. We have a ton of information about life insurance quotes. Good information about life insurance quotesis getting harder to find.
 
Before I turn 30, I must have Swimming Pool Accessories Oregon
and all the good times that come with them!
 
nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a auto insurance car insurance site/blog. It pretty much covers auto insurance car insurance related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
auto car cheap insurance quote or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for auto car cheap insurance quote info.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! The information and Internet marketing product evaluations that you provide are great for beginner webmasters.

Now, I have a related work from home online business site/blog. It pretty much covers work from home online business related stuff. In addition, I supply the secrets that I used to make $12,124 from Google Adsense last month.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hey! I found a great new site for loans and credit card information, Please visit it when you can, You will be glad you did!! Go here now! http://www.loanofficial.com
 
I really enjoyed reading your Blog about imitation designer handbag. I also have a Blog/Website about imitation designer handbag come check it out!! Have a great day!
 
Hey, I go to see you blog everyday and you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a debt loan site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time mate :-)
 
Cool blog you have. I have a work from home moms related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work from home moms
 
AWEsome blog you have here...I appreciate you allowing comments as I do on my blogs. I have some articles and information about life insurance that you could perhaps use at my Term Life Insurance Quote website blog: Term Life Insurance Quote...best regards
 
I really like your blog. Did you know that you can find all kinds of Business Degree In Online
online. It's the best place for finding Business Degree In Online
so tell everyone.
 
Hi, here is the greatest home based business opportunity of the 21st century. Come and check the videos about home based business opportunity and see why it is possible to make $4,000 a week ! Dave
 
Super blog you have. Did you know you can find information about Private Student Loan
at Private Student Loan
. Check it out if you have a change. I'll be sure and visit your blog again.
 
Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

 
progressive car insurance quote <= Auto Insurance deals and more...
 
I have a pretty cool site about Check out purifier santron ultraviolet water
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **morgage** site/blog. It pretty much covers ##morgage saver## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Great site very informative topics on expat medical insurance.
I have been working on a site about expat medical insurance
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a olds site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about work at home so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a auto insurance quote site/blog. It pretty much covers auto insurance quote related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Mai realmente so risolver� alla fine.Deeply, Stanton room air purifiers
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
wells fargo home equity loans
It covers wells fargo home equity loans related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.
 
I really enjoyed reading your blog.Genuinely, Fatima portable air cleaner
 
Termino encima de ir con qu� se siente lo m�s mejor posible.Genuinely, Marci student loan consolidation 24 months
 
Hi my friend! This is a good blog. I just got back home from shopping with the wife and decided to log in and do some internet surfing.(needed some time to myself if you know what I mean) I came across your blog and really enjoyed it. Not many people keep their blogs up to date and most of the blogs I do fine are not even relevant to the blog topic. I bookmarked your blog for future use.
Anyways keep up the awesome work and if you don�t mind I will forward your blog off to a few of my buddies. Thanks a bunch!affordable car insurance
 
Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on cheap health insurance new york and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your blog is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at cheap health insurance new york. If you have the energy swing by http://www.low-costhealth-insurance.com. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!
 
I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
texas home equity mortgage
It pretty much covers texas home equity mortgage related issues.
Have a good day!
 
Hello ##NAME##, with all the information on telecommute I became very overwhelmed. Anyway, I was online doing a specific search for the most current information on telecommute and somehow I ended up on your site. ##NAME## to be frank, ##TITLE## wasn't not the exact match to what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I'm here. You've certainly managed to grab me attention and peak my interest. I must say this is a great blog and I'm most certainly happy that I stopped by eventhough it wasn't the telecommute related information I was looking for. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

VISIT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This site was created by the volunteers of the Democracy For The Southern Adirondack/Tricounty Area group and was not paid for or is it controlled by Democracy For America of Burlington, Vermont.

site design and graphics copyright 2005 Lawrence A. Dudley